$350 1999 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
No, it's a Chapman. The owners manual came with the truck, in with the Chevy owners manual.
I thought this truck was purchased in South Texas, but it may have been bought from Richardson Chevrolet (which was on the SW Freeway and Hillcroft, not to far from my old neighborhood) and was bought by Allen Samuels, after Cal Worthington had it for a couple of years. Samuels moved location, further into town a couple of exits, and now it's Classic Chevrolet Houston. The original owner's family apparently has property in the Pleasanton area, close to San Antonio, and some of them also live in the Katy area, west of Houston on I-10. The first few oil changes were written down in the back of the owners manual, and the dealership is noted as Richardson. I'm guessing they had the alarm installed soon after they bought the truck.....
At least I know why it wouldn't start, even with a hot battery! Now if I can get the transmission/brakes sorted out, so we can drive the damn thing instead of having someone work on it.....

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been a year but time for an update.

Well........going to un LS swap and put this 8.1 in it but also my oldest son decided to make the swap part of his school project, so I've got to see about swapping it by mid December

You must be registered for see images attach

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 5.3 is out and the 8.1 is in

8.1 is bolted in and the trans bolts are done, try the headers i got for a chevelle tomorrow they look tight but the headers are also tight in the dually