3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My vote is keep the ones you restored.
The tail lights are staying. I like them. I was referring to the signal markers on the 88-93 grille.

You must be registered for see images attach

I can find cheap LED ones on eBay but I don’t like how they look (and probably would really hate the longevity). If I found some with OEM-ish lenses I’d buy them and swap the lenses over.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photo before I put the wheels on. Will bring it home tomorrow. The notch install went really well. Nothing but praise for DC Fabworks and their notches. I just brought my friend Brad the tools he basked for and kept out of the way.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Photo before I put the wheels on. Will bring it home tomorrow. The notch install went really well. Nothing but praise for DC Fabworks and their notches. I just brought my friend Brad the tools he basked for and kept out of the way.
Your axle is on the wrong side of the leaf packs.. ;)

Richard

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if the shackle bushing and the spring eye bushing are the same? I can't find definitive information online. I don't see why they would be different but want to verify.