3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TBI fuel pressure gauge added. She’s a happy 5.7 with 11psi at idle. I’m ready to go for a cruise tomorrow… To Home Depot that is. Ashley and I need to finish building her chicken coop. And I need to hang my shelving so I can finally get my detailing supplies out of storage.

Later down the road I think I’ll install a HO pump and try and get the FPR dialed into 15. I didn’t do that for this setup because it’s stock. I bought one for my ‘92’s roller cam 5.7 that’s going in the ‘94.
You must be registered for see images attach

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found fenders up in WI for $250 for the pair. Might run up tomorrow and grab them. Will be a good test run for the truck. Won’t be installing the fenders any time soon but they’ll sit next to my rust free doors. I’ll just need a bed at some point.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@95burban
Fan is from a GMT800 6.0 truck. Clutch is standard duty for a TBI truck.

Fan: NOE 621515

The fuel pressure gauge and adapter are from CFM Technologies.

Fuel pressure gauge adapter: 500-200

Gauge: 500/255

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@95burban
Fan is from a GMT800 6.0 truck. Clutch is standard duty for a TBI truck.

Fan: NOE 621515

The fuel pressure gauge and adapter are from CFM Technologies.

Fuel pressure gauge adapter: 500-200

Gauge: 500/255
Nice! Cool mods

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exhaust appointment scheduled for 7/10. Thinking I am going with this muffler. I like the dual exit on the passenger side look. I need to see if I’ll have enough room to comfortably run dual 3” pipes over the axle.

Attachments

• IMG_9118.png
    IMG_9118.png
    578.1 KB · Views: 10

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Drivers side done. This was fun! I’d never had a 95+ door panel off or replaced a door handle. Learned a lot and even picked up a new riveter!
You must be registered for see images attach
If you have the right tools, room to work and it's not too hot (or there's at least a nice breeze) it's not too difficult a job to replace the inside door handle assembly. I did both front doors on the Burb in July '21, in the space next to ours and there was good shade and breeze. Did both back doors that fall on a nice day. Worked on Rawhide's right front door in April before we went to Austin, in the afternoon after my wrecking yard run. I find small, short pry bars to be very helpful with this job!
That aluminum handle looks like it belongs there; hopefully it's not too warm to grab in the summer. One reason I haven't put Escalade handles on my trucks yet....