3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The machines can be setup to read different ways. You can adjust the heads on the machines to get a different reading an not actually touch an adjustment on the car. You also cant really compare across two different machines, that might even be two different brands. All you can really go off of the the before an after on that trip.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These work well to get it started, then you can hammer on it.

Car Door Fender Panel Crimp Dent Edge Pliers Car Fender Edge Repair Tools Paintless Dent Repair Kit Autobody Metal Repair Tool for Wheel Eyebrow Flat Hole Pliers Green https://a.co/d/e0WqnlZ
I’ll buy those for the next pair of fenders. These are roached. They are rusty and drivers side has a small dent in it. I never noticed it until I took the trim off again tonight.
You must be registered for see images attach

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think cutting will be quicker and I don't have to worry about big chunks of paint coming off the fender. Not that it really matters with my tuck, LOL.
The lips on these are pretty rusty. And the bottom of the fender was cut at some point. I think this truck was repaired once prior and the fenders they used came off a lifted truck or for whatever reason the PO ran huge tires.

Anyways, drivers side is rolled.

Attachments

• IMG_9083.jpeg
    IMG_9083.jpeg
    460 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9085.jpeg
    IMG_9085.jpeg
    207.3 KB · Views: 15

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh hey, the dent is from me. I must have pulled the fender in some while trying to roll them. Same thing happened in the same spot on the passenger side. Well at least with the stainless trim on it’s less noticeable.

It’s a driver, I’ll get new fenders eventually.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the trim installed. Here’s the extent of the damage. It is certainly better than I was thinking it would be. Oh well. I can’t be too upset. The giant rust hole in the cab corner is more of an issue than this.