3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Figure I’d start one of these. Will be slow going for a bit. Plans are:
Upgraded audio
Tint
Exhaust
5/7 drop
Rust repair
Wheels/tires
Helper bags

Might change my mind with the drop. Want to keep it functional and the roads in IL are garbage, but it’s where I live and I’ve always wanted a lowered truck. I’ve got a second truck to daily if needed.

158K miles, motor replaced at 125K with a low mileage unit. 350/4L80e, 4.10s. It’s maroon interior and is a little dingy but will clean up great with a bit of work. I really like the 88-94 dash but this is growing on me. Truck is originally from Utah and hasn’t been in the Midwest long. It was sold in an estate sale when the owner died and sat for 2 years, which is how I think it started to rust. Anyways, here is the truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
School bus length!
Scraped the goofy looking Silverado letteres off the door yet?
Ha yeah takes 40 acres to turn around. Letters are still on the door. I’m waiting to remove them when I have enough time to do an exterior detail and remove any residue. The bed rails are covered in 3M from the topper.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tonight I started on my interior detail. I detail on the side and have most of the required tools/chemicals to save this dingy carpet thankfully. It will clean up real nice after I steam some of the sticky stuff out of the carpets and shampoo everything.

Before:

Half and half:

After:

Previous owner must’ve dated a redhead and had a husky. Pulled out so much red hair and dog hair while cleaning it haha!

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Nothing like getting hair and food/drink stains outta car interiors.... we've pulled carpets out of every square body Burb we've had, found all manner of stuff in and under them. If I do all the interior changes in my Burb that I want to, nobody will ever eat in that vehicle again!