3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. 4/15 is the end of my busy season (tax day, don’t forget to file, but I’m an auditor so I don’t care) and I’m hoping to take it to the post busy season party. By then it should be ready for DD duty and the ‘94 project can begin.

I’ve also been looking for an old 67-72 C20 to build. But that’s a ways a way.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep hoping I'm going to see them wheels installed, every time there's a new post. The suspense is killing me.
You and me both. Won’t post a picture until it’s ready. I’ve got to get my trim rings mounted (and hopefully not damage the paint too much) and modify my spike lug covers to work with my existing lug nuts. Thankfully I’ve got a dremel and some epoxy.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a hard folding tonneau cover they recommend? I’m looking at the Lund hard folding and will be getting a tailgate lock. Handy for those long trips and picking up interior parts from the yard that shouldn’t get wet.

I was thinking of a soft folding but if someone wants in they can just cut it. Hoping that the hard cover will deter someone a bit more…

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score

This one.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s almost twice the money but we put one of these BAKflip on my brothers Tacoma. It’s nice. Locks

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s almost twice the money but we put one of these BAKflip on my brothers Tacoma. It’s nice. Locks

I looked at those. I really like how they sit between the bed rails. Hard to justify that price unfortunately. Hell it’s hard to justify the $700 for the Lund. But that’s about the cheapest one of decent quality.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Lund, I think your truck needs a cab visor and so does mine!
I had one years ago. I picked it up for $50 and it was crack free. Sold it after a few years for $75 and was happy it was gone. I shoulda kept it and gave it to you!!

That was before they started to get real expensive.