3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cunningham Machine order showed up, too. All the parts to do both trucks. The Sierra passenger door is really bad - the pawl ratchets. The ‘94 has major sag. I think the hinges might be messed up.
You must be registered for see images attach

454C2500Longbed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cunningham Machine order showed up, too. All the parts to do both trucks. The Sierra passenger door is really bad - the pawl ratchets. The ‘94 has major sag. I think the hinges might be messed up.
Looks like a bit of a project but both trucks will certainly be happier for it!

454C2500Longbed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What is the stance on this bend? It’s not linked but it’s not uniform like my other 90° bends. This one was in a tight spot and was hard to get my tool on.
It's not the greatest, but you'll be just fine. I've seen worse that worked.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the stance on this bend? It’s not linked but it’s not uniform like my other 90° bends. This one was in a tight spot and was hard to get my tool on.
I don’t hate it. The fluid isn’t moving very fast so any difference that slight reduction makes is probably negligible

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@454C2500Longbed and @Orpedcrow thanks! It’s long installed now.

I’ve got a real good pedal feel. Need to finish routing my EVAP line and tighten up a few hold-downs. Was going to put the wheels on tonight but I want to make sure all the surfaces are dry and there’s no drips.

I’ve waited this long, I can wait another couple of days. It will be short lived. Once I get a look it goes right back on the stands so I can do the steering box and power steering cooler.