2nd Vehicle, 1970 Camaro RS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70CamaroRS

Reaction score
This is my dad and I's other project that has slowed down a lot recently because the bulk of the work has been completed. its a 1970 Camaro Rs, true RS also. Car was never planned to be restored like factory, i always wanted to build a restomod type vehicle so thats what we did.

Victory Red with black rally stripes, Black Boss 338 wheels, might eventually black out the bumpers
454 built by us, bored .030 over, GM Perf aluminum heads, Comp cam, Weiand Stealth intake, Holley 750 Ultra HP carb, black ceramic coated headers to Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust (dumps at rear axle)
Backed by a built 700R4 so its got overdrive also.
The interior is in decent shape but will eventually be redone, first part of that will be Dakota Digital's VHX gauge cluster to remove all the problems with the old gauges and wiring

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Very Nice! My buddy had a 73 with a 70 1/2 split bumper front clip, red with the same black Boss rims. Blown 350 and a cage. pretty quick but needed more work than he wanted to spend money on. Sold it last year to fun the Trans Am project.