2014 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
The rendering if the Silverado looks BADASS for sure, the body lines match up with what looks like the Camo hides. Yes, there are many changes over the current GMT900, and I really like it. That close up of the headlights under the camo match the sketch you found. I think it will look pretty damn close to the sketch and will be a pretty awesome truck.

As far as new trucks go currently: I would take a new Sierra. I like the RAMs, but it would have to be a 2013 diesel, I like their small updates, such as full LED lighting. Ford has a great looking Heavy Duty and Raptor, their 1/2 ton looks like an SUV. And I still like the GM trucks, just the GMC a little more since it is more cleaned up. Now...this is the 2014 Silverado, we are forgetting that they cannot change the Silverado without changing the GMC, so we have no idea how the GMC will look. They won't keep the current body style on the GMC and change the Chevy.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Haha, I wasn't calling you out, I just didn't know if you knew kind of thing. Ya know? :lol:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Silverado and Sierra

You must be registered for see images attach

Obviously there are going to be headlight changes to the GMC

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Old pictures are old Tyler! Come on get with the program! We've had way less camo then that for a good week! :p

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
I have a feeling that the grill and light area is gunna look gawdy like the Ferd Super Dooty.... it would be nice to see a retro styled Silverado or Sierra.