2014 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I literally do hate chrome. There a few vehicle I think pull chrome off. And there's just too much crappy factory chrome cladding out there. I like extremely deep chrome. Dull chrome just ruins everything.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Chrome looks fine on some trucks, But lots of companies over-kill it. Hell the front chrome bumpers and rear chrome bumpers are fine, but the grille, mirror caps, fender flares, etc... thats way to much for me

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
I think my truck has a nice balance of chrome, and hell the only chrome on my W/T was the beauty rings so naturally when I saw the GMT900s I nearly puked hope the next ones at least try to be a little reserved. Yeah right.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
i dont understand y they dont ditch this stupid a$$ front suspension and just throw it back to a solid axle front

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
i dont understand y they dont ditch this stupid a$$ front suspension and just throw it back to a solid axle front

As much as many of us would love it there is no way the 70% who buy trucks to use for cars would be satisfied with the ride of a solid axle. I wish they could at least make the 3/4s and one tons solid axle. But you know what they say: "You can wish in one hand and crap in the other, you know which one will fill up first."