2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer "Truck with no name"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Thats a nice truck! Ive yet to see a lifted one ! let this be my first! im actually so excited to see this build happen!!!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Nice TB i like them also. the stepper motors are easy. its harder to get the cluster out of a TB than replacing the stepper motors lol. thermostats aren't fun and they stick open often, water pumps get slack and vent valves go out. other than those few things they are great vehicles. but i dont think the saw blades will fit over the calipers unless the spacers will help them clear.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was gonna say you should get some TB SS rims, until i saw that you want to put a slight lift on her. I love those damn rims:

You must be registered for see images

(A co-worker's truck)

Sorry for the jack. That thing is nice! I have honestly always liked Trailblazers. Don't know why. They are sweet little trucks/cars/SUVs/whatever.

That thing is :boobs: Shocker alert, I even like the rims on it!

And I agree, I dont think 16" rims will clear the brakes. From what I remember of my wifes 08 the 17" were tight to the calipers.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score

And I agree, I dont think 16" rims will clear the brakes. From what I remember of my wifes 08 the 17" were tight to the calipers.

whaaaaaat you like those rims..... who are you and where is the real p2?

I kid I kid

Sent from my static android

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Nice TB i like them also. the stepper motors are easy. its harder to get the cluster out of a TB than replacing the stepper motors lol. thermostats aren't fun and they stick open often, water pumps get slack and vent valves go out. other than those few things they are great vehicles. but i dont think the saw blades will fit over the calipers unless the spacers will help them clear.

Sawblades will clear on the swb version, It uses a 16" spare.

The swb uses a 16" spare. 16s will not clear on exts.