2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer "Truck with no name"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I think it was an lt... btw get ready to learn how to replace stepper motors in your cluster, or pay to have it repaired

Sent from my static android

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I think it was an lt... btw get ready to learn how to replace stepper motors in your cluster, or pay to have it repaired

Thanks for the heads up!

If the cluster winds up coming out its goin to truckin for a retrofit at the same time!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
other than the cluster we enjoyed ours.... don't let me bum you out its a solid purchase

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
other than the cluster we enjoyed ours.... don't let me bum you out its a solid purchase

Thanks man. Hmmmm wonder if that would be covered under warantee if i opted to get the extended coverage once the drivetrain coverage is up on the 21st...

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
not sure.... but its really not too hard to replace them the stepper motors are cheap on Ebay and its just a little soldering here and there

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
not sure.... but its really not too hard to replace them the stepper motors are cheap on Ebay and its just a little soldering here and there

Fair enough...heck i think truckin has done that...so like i said...excuse to send it off to him for him to work his LED magic

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I was gonna say you should get some TB SS rims, until i saw that you want to put a slight lift on her. I love those damn rims:

You must be registered for see images

(A co-worker's truck)

Sorry for the jack. That thing is nice! I have honestly always liked Trailblazers. Don't know why. They are sweet little trucks/cars/SUVs/whatever.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
No worries about the jack. I have liked the TBs ever since they came out. Thats why i had no qualms about having it as a second choice when the charger didnt work out.