2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer "Truck with no name"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Most recent purchases for the Trailblazer: Folding emergency shovel that i bought a few days ago and 105mm shell ammo can i bought at the gun show tonight.

You must be registered for see images

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Most likely going to clean up the inside of the box and maybe hit it with some bedliner or something to protect the inside and going to more then likely use it to store recovery gear, air compressor and battery charger. Which will allow me to repurpose the storage area in the floor for other items.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
So after some discussions with some friends on GMTNation i have figured out final suspension setup. Wheels are still up in the air but most likely will be running OE wheels for a bit and maybe some TBSS wheels in the future.

RCX 2" lift
Blistien HD front struts
Skyjacker Nitro rear shocks
LT245/70R17 Toyo Open Countrys if i stay with the OE 17" as my summer wheel
LT245/75R16 if i go with the Toyota TRD wheels which will allow me to keep my OE wheels to run the winter tires im buying next month.

I still plan on upgrading to the Radflo coilover set up in the front in a couple years. The Blistien/RCX set up is just to get the truck lifted and rocking bigger rubber. More then likely when i do move to the Radflos i will jump up to 265s.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ouch....long time since I updated this...but as some of you know I hit a curb during the winter and did some serious damage to the truck and exposed some hidden damage at the same time. I just did a rough cost estimate and calculated that I'm going to require around $1700 in parts alone just to rebuild the truck to stock. And since I'm planning on lifting it it will cost an additional $950 for those parts...

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
17k on a trailblazer? I can get one all day long with 50k miles for 8k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
17k on a trailblazer? I can get one all day long with 50k miles for 8k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought the truck for $17,900 in '11 but due to my credit history I could only get the loan through a high risk lender..there's less then 3k of the initial 17,900 left...the rest is interest on the loan.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Wow that sucks that could take awhile to pay off with intrest like that