2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer "Truck with no name"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Priced out a BDS lift kit locally and found out only one shop here can bring it in. However the price wasnt too bad the quote i got was only $40 over what BDS has it priced at on their site. Also tried pricing out American racing Trench wheels and found out they are unavailable at this time. So i may need to relook at the idea of running Full size GM wheels so i may go looking for some GMT800 17" alloys which will allow me to keep my TPMS sensors. I also took some pics today while i was running around.

On to the pics these were taken at an abandoned car wash here in town:

You must be registered for see images

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Wait til you do the oil change :lol:

Im well aware of the fooked up positioning of the oil filters on these trucks. I worked on them when they first came out when i was working at one of the local GM dealers here in the lube bay. Its from that experience especially on the GMT400s is why i get my oil changes done. I have been alternating between the local chrysler dealership and the GM dealer i worked at for years with the past few vehicles i have owned.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
you know the only thing I can't stand about those tb's is the fact they out those huge garbage can mufflers right in the open.... ugly

Sent from my static android

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I keep seeing it refered to as a resonator....so im wondering if the muffler itself is actually tucked under the truck somewhere. If thats the case i may get it replaced with a tip that follows the body line better.