2001 Suburban 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Went and added a cluster from a 2500HD so now I'll have a trans temp gauge. Was going to add an A-Pillar pod like I've always done in the past but it just seemed silly to not take advantage of the factory sender. Swapping the clusters out only took 10 minutes. Took me longer to clean the HD one, she was filthy. Someone had also painted over the check engine light with some black craft paint. It wiped right off, but that was a new one for me.

You must be registered for see images

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
I should also note that the power locks are fixed, ended up being one of the relays. Fixed it by replacing all of them. And the A/C somehow started working again, I'll take it!!

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Got to test out the new gauge cluster by dragging this home last night. Temp never got above 180, but the trailer doesn't weigh much empty. I have a car to haul to scrap this weekend. We'll see how it handles that.