2000 k2500 ccsb SFA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
It worked great! Im sure you already know, its not a "dodge" stabilizer but instead a standard stabilizer with a included bracket for a dodge, that went in the trash, thanks for asking! Its not an issue of tough, just calling it as i see it. Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something. Posting on a forum and expecting nobody to ever bust your balls is crazy, if you cant take it dont post, its not like people were beating down your door to buy it. Anyways, the problems of the world can be solved over a few beers so whatever man, agree to disagree...

You must be registered for see images

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
It worked great! Im sure you already know, its not a "dodge" stabilizer but instead a standard stabilizer with a included bracket for a dodge, that went in the trash, thanks for asking! Its not an issue of tough, just calling it as i see it. Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something. Posting on a forum and expecting nobody to ever bust your balls is crazy, if you cant take it dont post, its not like people were beating down your door to buy it. Anyways, the problems of the world can be solved over a few beers so whatever man, agree to disagree...

Just get out of my thread. I do not care what you think about my truck and this is not an opinion thread. I could give two ***** if you want it or not or if you think it is a piece of **** or what. Did you join to make yourself feel good about yourself because you have nothing better to do because you can't solid axle your own truck? Just leave it alone already nobody thinks your cool.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
So how many years of your life have you devoted to strokin yourself in this forum to learn that.!

By the way, I'd rather be ******' than Strokin'.

Just get out of my thread. I do not care what you think about my truck and this is not an opinion thread. I could give two ***** if you want it or not or if you think it is a piece of **** or what. Did you join to make yourself feel good about yourself because you have nothing better to do because you can't solid axle your own truck? Just leave it alone already nobody thinks your cool.

Qft, and that makes 666 posts for you Dirtyhick. :0

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
BAHAHAHAHAH man i needed that laugh. some people just dont see the same picture as others i guess. good luck with the sale still man! if i could afford it i definately would think about it.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Your opinion also "aint worth two *****" so dont flatter yourself. Looking cool is highly overrated and relative as are straight axles and you two strokes. You guys are way to cool and tough for me so after you buddy hijacked your sale post, good luck hick youll need it you jack bag!

What the **** is your problem wanting to come on here and try and start **** for no reason at all? Just leave it alone and get out of my thread.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
I've been looking for a crew like yours. If it didn't have a big block I'd be all over it. Nice looking truck.