2000 k2500 ccsb SFA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Well the truth hurts huh nancy boy!! Thats the difference between us, im realistic. 6500 would be great for the truck aside from laundry list of "the bad" as you called it. Im just using your words from your add *****, i have a truck and sure dont need your pile of ****! Dont be offended when you try selling a **** box and someone tries to open your eyes you backwoods country ****!

How did that dodge steering stabilizer work on your gmc half ton?
Your a pretty tough guy huh? Have fun with whatever you turn out to be in life. Please leave my thread alone.

Last edited:

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
Well the truth hurts huh nancy boy!! Thats the difference between us, im realistic. 6500 would be great for the truck aside from laundry list of "the bad" as you called it. Im just using your words from your add *****, i have a truck and sure dont need your pile of ****! Dont be offended when you try selling a **** box and someone tries to open your eyes you backwoods country ****!

WOW!!!! This is a perfect example of someone that we DON'T want here, nice use of your first posts.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Well the truth hurts huh fancy boy!! Thats the difference between us, im a *****, 6500 penises would be great tucked inside my laundry basket, I'm "the ***" as you called it. Im just using your words to make myself look like a little *****, i have a prius and sure dont need your pile of ****! Dont be offended when you try selling yourself on the corner and someone tries to open your elastic with a relay rod you backwoods country ****!

Fix'd