2000 2500 CCSB Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Good to know of more 3.73 2500's (8 lug) - it was common for the 6 lug light duty 2500's to be 3.73's. Filed in the knowledge abyss.. :anitoof: You'd think all the 8 lug trucks would be 4.10 by default, and that's primarily what I've seen, other than the one example I could dig up out of my own records.

Richard

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The other side looks normal or maybe a little closer than normal between the front and rear door?

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I can’t tell if the door is just dented in or if the alignment is off because of a wreck or something?

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I know it’s a 23 year old work truck but the grille and hood lines look off to me as well. Trying to track down a carfax report on it if I can find one for free from a friend. Maybe I’m just trying to talk myself out of it idk

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
link to carfax report below:

Looks like it was involved in 2 wrecks in 2006. “Moderate damage” to the front both times whatever that means. Says airbag didn’t deploy which i guess is good. Now we know why the front end body lines are off. Not sure if the driver side door has anything to do with this or not. It has been on the road for a long time since those wrecks and a lot of miles racked up. Also says pitman arm and idler arm replaced in ‘18 which is nice.

What are y’all’s thoughts? The truck is about 4 hours away. Not sure it’s worth the drive to check out or not I do want a crew cab since my family is growing but my truck is so nice right now and drives so good I don’t want something that has structural damage. Cosmetics can be fixed in due time.

Last edited: