2000 k2500 ccsb SFA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Well ladies and gentleman I think I am ready for something different. So this is going up for sale.
Specs:
2000 CCSB
Vortec 7.4
4l80e
127xxx miles
dual exhaust with cats and no mufflers dumped at rear axle
oru sas kit
79 ford dana 44 hp
14 bolt ff
35s that need replacing
leather interior with a rip in the drivers seat
stock stereo with slave cd player
limo tint all around
Had a body lift but I took it off and if buyer wanted I could put it back on.
Will also come with a stock rear bumper and not the ranchhand replacement that has always been on it. And will also come with some 4 inch lift springs for the front.

the bad:
-does have a rebuilt title but the front suspension is what was messed up and it is now replaced with beef
-has a power steering leak that I'm pretty sure is the steering box just needing new seals
-loses coolant somewhere and needs toped off every thousand or so miles but has no coolant in oil
-could use new injectors but so could most 454's out there
-has normal dings and scratches for a 11 year old truck

Truck is located in either College Station, TX or Houston, TX. I would prefer a pick up but could meet somewhere if it is not too far away or ship at buyers expense. I am asking $6500 OBO but please don't lowball too bad.

rear bumper will be on this week

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
If this question was asked about a month or 2 ago I would have said yes but I am now in the market for a yj.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
JK's are gross, TJ's are cool but I like the simplicity of leafs and I already have one vehicle on springs(Land Rover), CJ's are too damn expensive and most need a ton of work. YJ's have always been one of my favorites and with a little work are really capable and you can always put a cj grill on it and most won't know the difference. But I would probably stick with the square lights.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
CJ clip is the only way I could drive a YJ....and remove that horrid dash. TJs and JKs are my faves, leafs are dead, coils are oh so much better offroad. My XJs biggest downfall for flex was the leafs.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went to pick up a tj for a friend. The truck died, and the guys two Tjs and his grand cherokee couldnt get me my truck out of it spot. Capable off road sure, but damn do they lack the work horse nature of the truck

And I'll meet ya half way, even trade. Both parties pay their own import fees.