2000 k2500 ccsb SFA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats a nice truck, if i had the money and could afford the gas to drive that thing id be all over it. and anyone know what ticked of the troll in the first place i missed it?

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^ haha, from what ive seen in some mcdonalds there is not enough money in the world for me to work there

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
^^ haha, from what ive seen in some mcdonalds there is not enough money in the world for me to work there

i used to work there, lol, i now make the same amount of money in 2 hours as i did in whole day there.

And somehow i had $5000 in the bank when i worked there and currently have $4 in the bank now, oh well. :lol:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
He was mad he couldn't get 16000 for his 03 gmc ecsb z71 after he had it up for sale for over a year. That is the only reason I could come up with. O well.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dont let anyone try to down your truck! an 03 z is not even worth 10 around here. if i had the money i would fly down there and buy your truck! its one of my favorites on here! do you have any pics of your 98 that you dont have anymore? id like to see some pics of it.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
dont let anyone try to down your truck! an 03 z is not even worth 10 around here. if i had the money i would fly down there and buy your truck! its one of my favorites on here! do you have any pics of your 98 that you dont have anymore? id like to see some pics of it.

http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/...deos/437745-hopefully-last-pictures-98-a.html

That thread has the last pictures I took of it. I loved that thing but when I sold it it needed new tires, a front end rebuild, and possibly a motor rebuild. I still miss it to this day.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
gotta log in to see em and im not a member there. i may join just to see the pics lol. if you dont mind me asking how much did you sell it for?