2000 k2500 ccsb SFA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Here you go. Since this thread has been derailed anyways I figured why not post em. Mods feel free to move this to members trucks if needed.

You must be registered for see images attach

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
look good other then the dent lol. id love to have a black obs. thinking about pickin up a red obs tommarow. dont know how it will go threw but for $800 bucks i prolly wont be able to walk away lol. and i guess ill go on and add you as a friend while im on there.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha. how did the mud grapplers do in the mud? i know they are loud as hell but not sure how they perform.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hahaha. well, the "i" is right next to the "u" on the keyboard, but I still can't tell if that was intentional. If it wasn't, that just makes it funnier. BTW, Sully, you want the BBC with gas the way it is? You crazy?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was an honest mistake. Funny as hell, so I'm going to leave it. I didnt do it on purpose though.

Gas prices dont concern me too much.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
If anybody here is considering buying this and not just looking at this thread for entertainment. Price drop, $5250 need it gone I see new truck in my future.