1999 GMC Suburban K2500 DD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wheels, new tires, new center caps, new exhaust tip, and new LED reverse/load lights installed on the Suburban this weekend. Picked up a set of GMT400 specific center caps to use, really enjoying the look.

You must be registered for see images attach

I am looking at a set of rims the same style that you have. I am wondering if you remember, was the center hole small enough to still be "hub centric"? Thanks.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I'm just gonna drop in and footstomp the need for hydroboost. It makes the brakes as they should have been from the factory.

Edit: nevermind, wrong 2500 thread.

Last edited:

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Made our annual pilgrimage back to Western NE last week. Did a quick jaunt up to Hay Springs to visit my dad's gravesite. It was a 220mi round trip and the 'burb clicked off the best tank of gas I've put through it, 14.0172mpg! Still in the 11s-12s on the interstate @ 77mph, but I can live with that.

Time to replace the AC compressor pigtail, it's been giving me fits, and did so again on this trip.

Also need to get off my arse and get the front brakes and unit bearings done.

And since this is GMT400...here is a shot of one working. And the boys helping "grandpa" Jerry set water.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Took the 'burb for groceries this morning. Everytime I drive it, I have a great desire to put it back into daily driver duty...and still might.

It's filthy as hell in this pic...but STILL looks good!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Took the 'burb for groceries this morning. Everytime I drive it, I have a great desire to put it back into daily driver duty...and still might.

Pewter paint doesn't show dirt and dust too bad; I think that's why it was so popular. 1 in 3 '99 Chevy Burbs were that color, code 11.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score

I love this truck! That Pewter just makes for a sharp ride. Makes me want a 00-06 2500 burb.