1999 GMC Suburban K2500 DD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have never noticed your pinstripe before, I really like it though! You keep impressing with your truck! Nice work!

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
I have never noticed your pinstripe before, I really like it though! You keep impressing with your truck! Nice work!

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words!

Everything I own ends up with a pinstripe at some point, I just can't help myself :Big Laugh:

OB1214

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would anyone daily drive a Vortec 454 rig you ask...because AMERICA. :beer:

I don't have a name just yet for this one, need a little more seat time.

1999 model year with 88k miles on the clock. To my surprise most of the need-to's have been done, including new 4-hole injectors. No rust, super clean tan interior, and wicked late 90's pinstripe graphics on the side.

I'll do a few tune-up items, drop all the fluids (including the Dexcool), better exhaust, a tune, and drive the hell out of it.

It came with PY0 16" wheels that will be re-shod with LT265/75R16 Yokohama Geolandars G015 A/T's. Ordered some 2" steel spacers to get the rear tires out where they need to be. Installed Savana van HVAC knobs and a full audio setup with a double din headunit and back up camera. Put some Husky splash guards in place.

So far I'm super excited to be back in a GMT400. This is replacing my fully loaded 2017 F150 Lariat crew cab...super nice pickup, just too "new" for me...I will miss the cooled seats and heated steering wheel, however!

Pics to get us started.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sounds about right. I daily my 1 ton 454 lol

TCBRacer77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Spent a little time on the GMT800 console last night. Everything is painted/dyed to the correct interior color. Also finished the blank and installed the power ports and pigtails for the wiring.

Do you have the brand and color dye you used? I’m looking for info on best match for this color interior

LT7A

Reaction score
Burb looks great and I like your new tires. I had forgotten about Falken and definitely like that they're made in the US. Sounds like you ordered them. Got a recommended vendor? Stands to reason that you might pick up a little fuel mileage with the less aggressive tread.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Burb looks great and I like your new tires. I had forgotten about Falken and definitely like that they're made in the US. Sounds like you ordered them. Got a recommended vendor? Stands to reason that you might pick up a little fuel mileage with the less aggressive tread.

My size was sold out from most vendors, actually found this set on Walmart.com. I've checked some other sizes and there is lots of availability. I have ordered tires from discount tire direct before with good results.

Most of the time I go local, we have 2 really good shops in my small town, and my wife's Ford dealership also sells tires.

Side note, not all Falkens are US made, but this particular tread and size is.