1998 Z71 Ext Cab Daily Driver Build sugestions Please Help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
What a great looking truck. So glad to see somebody else who wants to keep stock rims. I think they are awesome.

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya not many rims look good on these trucks if you ask me and i love the stock, only ones i would but on it is the stock 2005 17's I love those to

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok ive been researching and this is what im thinking let me know what you guys think. 1.5" body lift and and a leveling kit, oem fender flares, and haven't figured out the best tire. Let me know the ups and downs to these lifting options, I really want the RCX 4" but I need new Tires, and Im on a budget. I would be hurting if I bought the lift and paid someone to install it. aaaand I want my tires to stick out with my flares but I want to keep stock wheels so im looking at wheels spacers ( I know everyone hates them) Let me know if this is all a terrible idea. If I had money I would do the RCX 4" and new wheels and tires but I cant afford that.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok ive been researching and this is what im thinking let me know what you guys think. 1.5" body lift and and a leveling kit, oem fender flares, and haven't figured out the best tire. Let me know the ups and downs to these lifting options, I really want the RCX 4" but I need new Tires, and Im on a budget. I would be hurting if I bought the lift and paid someone to install it. aaaand I want my tires to stick out with my flares but I want to keep stock wheels so im looking at wheels spacers ( I know everyone hates them) Let me know if this is all a terrible idea. If I had money I would do the RCX 4" and new wheels and tires but I cant afford that.

MY STRUGGLE AHHH