1994 GMC K2500 light duty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Guess I never updated that I put dual exhaust on this summer.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from somewhere between here and there

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
It's 3" into twin 2.5" out with a knockoff flowmaster. I forget the brand name - not flowsound but something like that. Cheap, sounds great, and hopefully no more fixing for awhile.

Once you get a 5 speed in a '400, it's hard to go back. This NV3500 is worn out, but I've got a good NV4500 waiting to go in. Can't wait to get the time to work on it.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
It's 3" into twin 2.5" out with a knockoff flowmaster. I forget the brand name - not flowsound but something like that. Cheap, sounds great, and hopefully no more fixing for awhile.

Once you get a 5 speed in a '400, it's hard to go back. This NV3500 is worn out, but I've got a good NV4500 waiting to go in. Can't wait to get the time to work on it.

Cherry bomb extreme? Sound like your describing my muffler haha

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Not sure how I missed this thread. I like the simple updates you've done to it. I love subtle changes to these trucks. I have an '88 Cheyenne work truck sitting in my yard at the moment. Same cab and bed configuration minus the 14 bolt :/

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Nice truck dude, I dig it. It's totally a truck, no HID's, no LED's, no bluetooth, just a good, solid truck.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Not sure how I missed this thread. I like the simple updates you've done to it. I love subtle changes to these trucks. I have an '88 Cheyenne work truck sitting in my yard at the moment. Same cab and bed configuration minus the 14 bolt :/

Nice truck dude, I dig it. It's totally a truck, no HID's, no LED's, no bluetooth, just a good, solid truck.

+1, very nice truck.

Thanks guys.

Been away from the forum for ages. Honestly haven't done much with GMT400s other than drive mine about an hour every darned day. Did have to teach a Dodge Hemi how to yard wood....sadly didn't get pictures of that as I was too busy making fun of the truck that was 14 years newer than mine.

Truck just keeps on plugging along. Had to put a water pump in a week or two ago, $61 from Napa. That's why I love these trucks. So easy/cheap to fix.

Also threw my old backrack from my ECLB on. Kinda don't like the look of it that much on this truck. It is pretty functional though. Thoughts?

Function over form I guess. I put it on for delivering firewood. Now that I've got the 3500, maybe I'll take it back off.