1993 K2500 Suburban - tow pig!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Glad the Terminator X is working well for you, I plan to go the same route on mine. May have to pick your brain, when the time comes.

Feel free to reach out when the time comes and ill attempt to answer your questions.

I'm so jealous, ive been looking for a clean 3/4 7.4 burb for over two years. Youve done a great job with it.

Thank you very much! I appreciate the kind words. :)

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Finally fixed the floor courtesy lamps. Swapped in some larger LED bulbs than stock.

You must be registered for see images attach

Also, I need to figure out how to dim the Terminator X display, its a little bright. Maybe some window tint film?

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Those bulbs are bright! Have a part #?

That install/tune went fast, nice work.

I'll sneak out in the garage in a bit and get a part number.

They're a higher spec bulb over oem.

The Holley install took about 4 hours. Removed the swap harness, installed the Holley harness and ecm. Drove around for an hour or two lastnight tuning it.

Feels like I'm up 50-60hp, definitely a solid seat of the pants feel on 87 octane.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
While digging in the trash for OutlawDrifters part number reference. I looked up on the shelf in the garage and saw a GM box. Opened it to find a brand new transfer case shift knob!

Guess its going on the burb.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
@OutlawDrifter

Where did you get those bulbs, and what does the bulb end look like (the light part)? I'm interested in 1156 compatible bulbs, because my trailer house uses a lot of them for lighting. About how much do they go for? Thanks!