1988 chevy burnout contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wait you just put new tires on it and now you're trashing them? and just put in a nother motor and blew it too?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah so was I but I had to work my dick off when my engine/trans took a **** to get them replaced and not kiss this truck goodbye so I just really don't believe in ragging on vehicles period but I'm speaking from me as a owner viewpoint. I love to see other guys f*** their **** though or ride wit someone else muddin', long as it ain't mine. All the fun but none of the bullshit.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah so was I but I had to work my dick off when my engine/trans took a **** to get them replaced and not kiss this truck goodbye so I just really don't believe in ragging on vehicles period but I'm speaking from me as a owner viewpoint. I love to see other guys f*** their **** though or ride wit someone else muddin', long as it ain't mine. All the fun but none of the bullshit.

X2!!!