1988 chevy burnout contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I got a buddy who essentially just rags the **** out of everything he owns. You know the type, they have more vehicles NOT running in their backyard than they do that actually run worth a damn. It's a shame and quite ironic cuz the kid is amazing with motors but the kicker is he is ALWAYS ******* on Chevrolet he obnoxiously will talk **** about GM but he has been through 2 fords, and a dodge because he has no sense of responsibility and now he's left with daily driving his daddy's GMT400 and so it's just ironic and hilarious I give him **** about it and he can't say ****. Also I might add the GMT400 97 Z71 has been in their driveway both before AND now still after 2 fords and a dodge and a couple import beater cars..Like 3... Either way though, just by being friends with him has taught me so much about taking care of my things. guy needs to learn but it's just in his redneck blood to trash whatever is working properly lol but like I say, it's entertaining.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
jeez buddy you just threw in another motor after the first junkyard one took a dump on you, now this ones blown up.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know that's why I said the first junkyard motor and then this one too LOL. I remember from the other thread on the other site it being another junkyarder.

Yea it's time for a new one, maybe go a little easier on it, IF you want it to last.