1967 Dodge D100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed, that looks terrible. FWIW, from what I've read (no personal experience, yet) the back steam ports can be blocked off, just run with the front ports. Have seen them plumbed right into the water pump which I personally thought looked very clean.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed, that looks terrible. FWIW, from what I've read (no personal experience, yet) the back steam ports can be blocked off, just run with the front ports. Have seen them plumbed right into the water pump which I personally thought looked very clean.

Yeah, the truck motors always have the back ports blocked off as far I know. Supposedly on forced induction it's better to have all the steam ports connected.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Death by 10,000 cuts. That's where I'm at.

I took the day off from my real job to work on my truck. Got almost nothing actually done. It poured this morning, so I took some parts inside to assemble. Soon found I needed a bunch of crap.

The Hi-Ram has 2 1/8" NPT ports and 1 3/8" NPT port. I don't need any of these, but they only include 1 3/8" NPT plug. Off to the hardware store.

My dumbass ordered LS truck injectors from snake eater, but the hi-ram doesn't have mounting holes for these injectors. Ordered some spacers from ICT.

Hopefully tomorrow is better.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently, If I want a mechanical pump, I can run an LS1 F-body water pump and a .5" spacer with the .250" motor plate. I might have to trim .250" off the ICT spacers or drill out the motor plate hoes for the alternator.

The F-body pump also has an outlet that is pointed in a better direction.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's confirmed: I'm a dumbass.

Truck injectors do not work at all with the High Ram, even with spacers of the correct height. Read the manual first, idiot (me).

Hopefully I can work out an exchange with SEP.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some Friday cardboard fabrication.

I wish I had done it this way the first time. Not sure on the final shape. I know I need to cut out some room for the alternator. I don't want to remove any more meat than I have to.

You must be registered for see images attach