100 MPH Certified and 130 MPH Certified Clusters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
The fonts are different, and the one has an addition km/hr number. The red warning zones are the same-faded on the one cluster. I’ve not found any of these locally..Facebook group and eBay finds. Lots of hustlin!

There is another 110 on eBay right now.
Ah I see, didn't notice the additional km/hr on the one.

Anyways, keep up the great work on the finds! It's really neat to see the rare items that you find. :)

Jetson105

Reaction score
Look at the 110 number in the following photos. Also note the variations in the amber coloring in the smaller gauges.

Question on the 110 mph clusters - if you put white bulbs/LEDs in do the numbers illuminate white like the 100mph clusters or light blue like the Esky/Denali clusters? And is it the same for both 110 mph versions?

Reason I asked is I found a 110 cluster and just holding a white LED flashlight behind it it *looks* like it has the blue filter.

You must be registered for see images attach

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres mine. Its white led bulbs but has a blue tint. That's not the light its actually the cluster