100 MPH Certified and 130 MPH Certified Clusters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's the difference between the two 110 speedometers???
Look at the 110 number in the following photos. Also note the variations in the amber coloring in the smaller gauges.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes! It was a good price. It will look good with the 2 certified 130s and the 100 certified cluster I have.

So far my collection is one 120 speedo, the stock 100 originally out of my truck, and the 110 I'm wanting to swap in.

I need to practice hoarding GMT400 parts a little more...

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
The only thing I notice different is one says "UNLEADED FUEL ONLY" and the other does not. The coloring on the amber needles could just be faded from age. All of these needles seem to be different in how they age. My grandpa's really nice 97 had all amber/orange needles, until it started sitting outside for several years and the needles started to fade to a more yellowish color.

There are also two versions of the 110. I have one of them

That is a sweet collection of gauge clusters! Wish I could go to the yards near you, they seem to be like gold mines, lol.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only thing I notice different is one says "UNLEADED FUEL ONLY" and the other does not. The coloring on the amber needles could just be faded from age. All of these needles seem to be different in how they age. My grandpa's really nice 97 had all amber/orange needles, until it started sitting outside for several years and the needles started to fade to a more yellowish color.

That is a sweet collection of gauge clusters! Wish I could go to the yards near you, they seem to be like gold mines, lol.

The fonts are different, and the one has an addition km/hr number. The red warning zones are the same-faded on the one cluster. I’ve not found any of these locally..Facebook group and eBay finds. Lots of hustlin!

There is another 110 on eBay right now.