How Much Can YOU Haul IN 1/2 Ton???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've hauled maybe about 800# in mine, with the air shocks pumped up it leveled out and rode nice. I've pulled dads 20' dovetail with a few cars ranging from 3000-38000lbs. Pump some air in the shocks, make sure the load is centered on the trailer and it looks good and level and pulls decent for now... until I put my belt driven snail on

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk

LS2Goat

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry I can't find full picture anymore... This is about 2200# of wet sand while helping a buddy build his boy a sand box... I've got a Hellwig helper leaf in there cranked almost all the way down too.

She sat on the bump stops the whole way home. 80psi in the tires btw.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I've hauled maybe about 800# in mine, with the air shocks pumped up it leveled out and rode nice. I've pulled dads 20' dovetail with a few cars ranging from 3000-38000lbs. Pump some air in the shocks, make sure the load is centered on the trailer and it looks good and level and pulls decent for now... until I put my belt driven snail on

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk

Thats one heavy car!!!

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats one heavy car!!!

Haha I should've put truck. Hauled a 62 F100 shortbed that had the front clip along with another 200-400lbs of junk that was all shoved in the bed. When we went to Little Sahara sand dunes my truck would pull the 20' dovetail with a 4x4 wolverine quad in the back along with tools and firewood around it! The buggy on the front mount we made for it and another 4 quads in behind the buggy. I'd weigh the bug in from 1200-1500lbs, and the quads varied from 400-600lbs depending on model, plus tools, wood and three passengers... Ol truck got a workout!

Sent while runnin from the Poelice!

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

lmost 2 tons

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
26' welder/generator up front, toys in back. I love air bags!

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

lmost 2 tons

Ahh, scrap metal, been paying for my gas for many years. Wish I had all the trailer loads I hauled off for 4.5 cents a pound a few years back. It was 13.5 cents/lb not long ago.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Ahh, scrap metal, been paying for my gas for many years. Wish I had all the trailer loads I hauled off for 4.5 cents a pound a few years back. It was 13.5 cents/lb not long ago.

They pay by the ton here

sent from my outdated S3

heavyjunk

Oh cool I can change this
Reaction score

A little smaller than half ton and slightly overloaded. not the proper body style though

Last edited: