How Much Can YOU Haul IN 1/2 Ton???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
last winter/spring I managed a small stud hog operation and had a full ton of bagged feed in the back a couple times. Without the body life the mud flaps would of been dragging the ground
You must be registered for see images attach

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just to be clear this was about 8 years ago. I was with but it was my grandpas truck at the time. I know it says about how much I myself have hauled in it, but I was in the truck when it bent the frame and also when we were climbing the hill and the transmission gave out!

Last edited:

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

If you look closely you can see the right side is higher and not parallel to the driveway beneath it...

And this one you can see that the hitch is angled down. Next time I throw it up on the hoist ill get a picture of where I know for sure the frame is bent. Where the hitch mounts to the lower part of the frame is bent up and in like it started folding the bottom part of the frame in.

SilveradoGuy85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't tow trailers often even though I would like to (which is kind of ironic since I tried out trucking so I don't mind trailers). When I did it was a u-haul tandem axle trailer and it was filled from top to bottom front to back and I also had the bed filled with as much as it could hold. The most I've hauled in the bed was 1 ton of gravel. The most I've hauled in a bed was in my 86 Custom Deluxe C10 and I hauled 1 1/2 tons of gravel. The haul in the 98 wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but the haul in the 86 the front lifted up some so the steering was "loose", so it was a little hard to keep it steady.

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whole bunch of metal tables for my wedding last year...20-25 of them I can't remember. Handled like CRAP! The 3/4 springs in now are so much better.

You must be registered for see images

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hauled this awhile back. Although dont have any pics of the outside truck,

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I hauled a weedeater, 2cycle gas, push mower, 4 cycle gas, wire cutters, weedeater string? ~110lbs.