you think it can handle it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Just because your truck can do it... Doesn't mean you want to put it through the torture. Abuse effects life span.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
Just because your truck can do it... Doesn't mean you want to put it through the torture. Abuse effects life span.
isn't that what this whole HARD WHEELIN bullshit is about?

On a side note, better make sure that u have good trailer brakes too.....

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
isn't that what this whole HARD WHEELIN bullshit is about?

On a side note, better make sure that u have good trailer brakes too.....

I'm not sure what "HARD WHEELIN" is. But i have a diesel for towing, I don't like tearing my **** up.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
The truck is 20 years old, they break under daily driving. No need to add un needed abuse.
my truck is a farm truck that is 19 years old... i make it do all sorts of **** that it hates me for, but thats why i bought it was to make that ***** work. however, i do not disagree with you.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
I personally have mine because it looks good. The truck I abuse, is built for abuse. I'm not saying they can't or won't handle it. Maybe it's just me.. But I don't like throwing money at my truck all the time.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
I personally have mine because it looks good. The truck I abuse, is built for abuse. I'm not saying they can't or won't handle it. Maybe it's just me.. But I don't like throwing money at my truck all the time.
i've never been let down by mine. down right impressed at times. but i hear ya, gotta trust ur truck.

jdoggystyle

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well im sure its and overestimate by alot i cant find the sticker on the tractor to see the weight its not that big just a kubota with a front end loader on it, no cab or anthing. but the trailer isnt that heavy a 18 foot rated at 10,000 pounds dual axled and electric brakes.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Make sure your trailer breaks are hooked up, and take it easy. I wouldn't do it.. But if you think you can, just take it slow.