you think it can handle it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
Make sure your trailer breaks are hooked up, and take it easy. I wouldn't do it.. But if you think you can, just take it slow.
agreed, that's a long haul if you've never hauled something that heavy before. margin for error is BIG. the truck is probably the last thing to get damaged. that trailer and tractor come off and itll likely be a life. just be safe.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
i bought my truck to use my truck, if it breaks i fix it. plain and simple. yall can baby step your trucks, ill throw a cooler on there and drive it like i meant too.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
making sure the truck doesn't have an epic fail with 10k lb load isn't babying a truck, it's being smart. i'm sure the truck can haul most anything, hell, mine does, but you've got to be smart about it or it could cost someone alot more than a broken truck.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. When you break or wreck an unlodaed truck, often times you are the one that gets hurt. You wreck a truck with an 11,000lb trailer hooked to it, it puts way more people at risk. It's called being an *******. I hope D.O.T ***** you so hard when they see you. I have my fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Exactly. When you break or wreck an unlodaed truck, often times you are the one that gets hurt. You wreck a truck with an 11,000lb trailer hooked to it, it puts way more people at risk. It's called being an *******. I hope D.O.T ***** you so hard when they see you. I have my fingers crossed.

No need for hostility... karma equals all, we are but pawns.

Last edited:

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What model of kubota is this? My neighbors is a 4x4 diesel and with the loader and tiller on the trailer it didn't break 4000 pounds.