WTB: Z56 Police 2wd Edition Tahoe NY/NJ/PA Area or 2wd 4 Door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As stated in the title.

Looking for a Police Edition Tahoe OBS
Prefer Black

or will entertain a 2wd Tahoe

Located in NY but willing to travel with in reason!

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Thanks for your response BUT the problem is that it is LIMITED. I don't have the heart to cut up a beautiful truck like that. I would want to restore it as it should be and swap out the drivetrain and add a custom hood.

I currently have a 4wd EscaHoe that has been converted to 2wd when I swapped in the 6.0/4L80e. Looking for a 2wd that I can swap out every modification done to my truck including my front end and interior over.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw one not too long ago in Jersey on craigslist. If I see it again I'll link it up

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for your response BUT the problem is that it is LIMITED. I don't have the heart to cut up a beautiful truck like that. I would want to restore it as it should be and swap out the drivetrain and add a custom hood.

I currently have a 4wd EscaHoe that has been converted to 2wd when I swapped in the 6.0/4L80e. Looking for a 2wd that I can swap out every modification done to my truck including my front end and interior over.

Limiteds are weird. Before my dad got this one I wanted one so bad but couldnt find any. he completely stumbled into this one and bought it. Now that he has it I notice that there is another one in our town (10,000 pop) and another one at almost every carshow we go to. It sounds like you have one hell of a cool truck, Im jealous of the GEN3 swap. Good luck hunting.

GregB

Reaction score
I have 2 1999 Z56 4 x 2 Tahoe Police SUV's one with the POC ( Black wheels ) package and one with the POD package. I am willing to sell the POC package one. I'm fairly new to this site and don't know if I can post pictures but can email them to you if you are interested. The Tahoe was driven by a Sargent from a small Northern California town and only has 86,000 mies on it. Its white with the navy blue interior and I want 6500.00 for it. I know I want all the money for it but I see people asking 4/5000 for clapped out 200,000k Z56s and they usually sell. I put a pic of my POD Tahoe so you can se the differences in the packages.
You must be registered for see images attach

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 2 1999 Z56 4 x 2 Tahoe Police SUV's one with the POC ( Black wheels ) package and one with the POD package. I am willing to sell the POC package one. I'm fairly new to this site and don't know if I can post pictures but can email them to you if you are interested. The Tahoe was driven by a Sargent from a small Northern California town and only has 86,000 mies on it. Its white with the navy blue interior and I want 6500.00 for it. I know I want all the money for it but I see people asking 4/5000 for clapped out 200,000k Z56s and they usually sell. I put a pic of my POD Tahoe so you can se the differences in the packages.

Thanks for your response, but I can not justify in any way what so ever spending $6,500 on a shell, since the drivetrain is useless to me and on top of that a complete color change exterior and interior. Best of luck with the sale!

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Saw another black one on a Jersey craigslist AD. Was black for about 3g

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I only saw the stock one, asking $2500.

I have seen 2 white ones, I e-mailed both sellers and no luck.

I found a K-9 Unit here locally, trying to set up a time to see it is like pulling teeth with the seller. I don't want to chase him down make it seem like I AM in great need.