window seal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You have to leave the "https://" off of Amazon links or they don't work.

They do, but they get turned into a graphical banner ad that gets caught by most ad-blockers. Good practice to leave off the "https://" so everyone can see your links without disabling their ad-blockers, though.

Trio

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$55 isn't terrible, but you can get them for $32 + shipping at RockAuto.

I do like how much nicer they made my truck look and feel. Driving with the window down, I don't have a cracked window seal trying to pinch me.

GMCK1500SLX

Reaction score
So no one makes an exact copy of the original with the metal clips? ( GM GM 15991405 15991406) Sad. What's the remedy, pop rivets? I saw some one used screws. I would pay for the clip models, it's odd to me that the squares have the clips but no one makes the clip model ( that I can find ) for these trucks. Help me out if you can. OEM lasted 32 years.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
So no one makes an exact copy of the original with the metal clips? ( GM GM 15991405 15991406) Sad. What's the remedy, pop rivets? I saw some one used screws. I would pay for the clip models, it's odd to me that the squares have the clips but no one makes the clip model ( that I can find ) for these trucks. Help me out if you can. OEM lasted 32 years.
I had posted in another thread about ones with the metal clips. You can get them. I got a set from Rubber the Right Way - the site is a little finicky to search around but this should be the link to what you're looking for: https://www.rubbertherightway.com/i...outers-for-trucks-with-clips-on-beltline.html

I will have to confess I haven't even unboxed mine yet. Got more work to do on the truck..

Richard

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks Richard, I've spent hours today searching. Your a gentleman and scholar! :)
I'll probably try mine out tomorrow. I've been a little unmotivated for truck work lately with so much else going on, but I've got nothing else on my plate for tomorrow but a rotten bad weather day. Truck is already in the garage as we just took the 300 out for dinner across town and I'm not doing the Chinese fire drill in the driveway after what I've drank tonight. ;)

Richard

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So no one makes an exact copy of the original with the metal clips? ( GM GM 15991405 15991406) Sad. What's the remedy, pop rivets?
I'm glad some other guy posted a link to ones with clips. Yes, you pop-rivet the ones I posted. It's less janky than you think.

You must be registered for see images attach