window seal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have a 89 K1500 and I need the side glass seals both inner and exterior. Dose anybody know where to source these parts? I looked on the LMC website and found nothing. I find most everything for the door except the seals, these are the ones that the glass slides against and seals out the water on the outside. Thanks for any help in finding these parts.

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 89 K1500 and I need the side glass seals both inner and exterior. Dose anybody know where to source these parts? I looked on the LMC website and found nothing. I find most everything for the door except the seals, these are the ones that the glass slides against and seals out the water on the outside. Thanks for any help in finding these parts.
Driver or passenger?

I've got a truck I'm stripping, I think the passenger seals are in good shape still. If they are, you can have them, just pay shipping.

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I hope those outer seals from Classic are better than the ones LMC had years ago. They fit OK at first and then after a few months they will roll up with your windows..

Richard

Smkyb

Reaction score
I hope those outer seals from Classic are better than the ones LMC had years ago. They fit OK at first and then after a few months they will roll up with your windows..

Richard
The ones from LMC are still not that good. They look decent but hooks to the door are not typically in the right spots and they do tend to roll into the window as the window is rolled down. Very frustrating.

Trio

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just ordered and installed these off amazon for $55, as another option for those needing exterior belt moulding:

[EDIT: hmmm, link not working...see below - next post]

You can see the GM part numbers referenced.

Last edited: