WHO WANTS A GOOD FIGHT? Motor Oil Poll

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
and from research i just did on acdelco's they revised them and are alot better now. If Chevy trusts them ill trust em haha

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and from research i just did on acdelco's they revised them and are alot better now. If Chevy trusts them ill trust em haha

Maybe we should get one checked out again?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
Been usein Mobil1 10w30 ferever, but on this truck the manual says I can go to 15w40. Considering the 235K I may do that. Maybe 20w50? Mobil 1 or Castrol full syn. Mobil1 filter always.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the Rotella T6 5W40 personally. Used Mobil 1 0W40 for a couple of changes but found that it liked to use oil with that in it. The Rotella I haven't had any usage issues, and it stays in grade better after 8k miles.

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
I like the Rotella T6 5W40 personally. Used Mobil 1 0W40 for a couple of changes but found that it liked to use oil with that in it. The Rotella I haven't had any usage issues, and it stays in grade better after 8k miles.

I've seen alot of folks use rotella. Is it full syn?