Where to find Square push pin for the ashtray assembly?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely no expert on plastic(dirty word) but if it's rigid it's probably ABS,if softer and more pliable then probably polypropylene or polyethylene.
The rivets more than likely the former and the expander one of the latter.
I've got a '98 S-10 that I'm scrapping,I'll look and see if it has any of those things on it.

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@df2x4 I can definitely model and manufacture these, but being such a small part it won't really be worth the trouble to list and sell it as an individual part on our site. However, I'd be happy to make a batch of maybe 30 or whatever the community needs and send them out to someone here to handle dissemination. Let me know what you think

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@df2x4 I can definitely model and manufacture these, but being such a small part it won't really be worth the trouble to list and sell it as an individual part on our site. However, I'd be happy to make a batch of maybe 30 or whatever the community needs and send them out to someone here to handle dissemination. Let me know what you think

That would be awesome, but I'm probably not the best person to handle distribution right now. Still willing to provide a sample for modeling if anyone else wants to volunteer though.

Thanks for responding, it's nice to know someone here can make these!