Where to buy Paintable Smoothie Front Bumper with Recessed license plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want to buy a paintable front smoothie bumper with a recessed license plate and I looked on Stylin Trucks and there are discontinued. Does anybody know where else I can buy a front bumper like this.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My bumper with recessed plate originally came from Custom Classic. He doesn't list any bumpers on the site right now, but drop him a line and he should be able to build you one. I know mine was a special order job. He used to be a vendor over at FSC with a good reputation.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Make your own. Thats what mine is. A buddy of mine used to own a collision and fab shop and made mine and still_2_hi's front bumpers back in highschool from stock bumpers. I havent seen them forsale anymore anywhere. It would be cheaper to do it yourself too.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, but that only works if you have the equipment and know-how to do it yourself. Something I have neither of. :(

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's alright. I got mine for the cost of a drive to Austin and back. Fuel and food...I spent maybe $80.