Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nokia

Reaction score
you have install only on rear axle ???!! i need help. I have c1500 silverado 1990 step side with 275/60 15 , rims 15X8 -25 off set , i want install rims 15x10 , but i need know the right off set
to keep the tire inside the roadway but than dont touch on the front suspension arm.
custom wheel aren't available in Europe , i must buy in US , i want make sure right measure before buy .

15x8 rims on board are approx 1 inch away from the front arm suspension ..

bsn1989

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
you have install only on rear axle ???!! i need help. I have c1500 silverado 1990 step side with 275/60 15 , rims 15X8 -25 off set , i want install rims 15x10 , but i need know the right off set
to keep the tire inside the roadway but than dont touch on the front suspension arm.
custom wheel aren't available in Europe , i must buy in US , i want make sure right measure before buy .

15x8 rims on board are approx 1 inch away from the front arm suspension ..

Correct, they are only on the rear axle.

https://www.willtheyfit.com/

This website is my bible for making things fit. Give it a try and see what will fit.