Wheels stick out to far for PA.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How well that conversation will go if almost entirely up to the variables of both the officer and the driver.
I know i could drive that truck and never expect problems, though I know my nephew couldn't make it down the street without an unpleasant roadside conversation.

YMMV.

That is the situation everywhere in the country, LOT'S of variables......
98% of the time it ends with you in handcuffs for "obstruction" or some ****, just let 'em railroad you and make sure to ask for seconds.

badco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The problem in this equation is the 15" wheel. In order for the 15's to clear the lower ball joint, it needs to be offset. Anyone giving you suggestions on any wheel larger than 16 doesn't have the clearance problem of the undersize 15" wheel.

Theres been partial solutions offered, none will allow the current 15" wheel to attain any more positive offset. It comes down to: get new wheels & tires, or face more tickets.
I had 33x12.5 15s before the 35s on stock 85ish 8" rallies and ball joint sit in the wheel and didn't rub. The caliper would be closer than the ball joint cause i had to grind 1/8" off at a angle so it wouldn't spin the wheel weights