what year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Sounds like a pretty good price I used to put dodge rims on my truck when i did truck pulls with it put some more pictures on and we can tell you what's all been done to it

southernone

Reaction score
The seats have been swaped and the grill and mirrors if think that the rest is factory. I wouldn't know what pictures to take. I have some funky relay under the hood that I have no idea what it goes to and something draining the battery. Thinking about maybe four wheel drive conversion over the winter but I don't know yet. Depends if it'll be cheaper to just buy another 4x4 and lift it still checking on that issue.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
First thing I do about that parasitic drain is pull that goofy looking relay out of there and as far as a 4wheel drive conversion goes really depends on what you want out of the truck if you want a truck to take off road a lot I would go ahead and SAS. But if you just want to help you get around the winter or something probably cheaper just to buy a 4x4.

southernone

Reaction score
Problem is that the wire runs to the headlights and I don't have a multi meter. As far as the sas I'm wanting a off road rig that's why I was leaning towards the sas. I can get around in any weather with a 2 wheel drive

southernone

Reaction score
I'll unhook it in a few and see what happens. By the way does anyone know how to bypass the clutch safety switch? Did it on my 92 but it didn't work on this one. I cut the plug off and spliced both wires but still works like factory.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
I have heard of semi floaters coming under C3500s with the 350 in the past, but as rare as those cases are they could have been swapped as well. What's the GVWR?