What should i take from a 2000 yukon denali thats being parted out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I already am getting the console, fog light switch, and the cluster. What else would you guys take? I have a 1998 k1500 ext cab. Im so happy I found the console

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are the charging you for the parts? Whole front clip, rear bumper, seats, door panels could make money on all of that, maybe even rims too

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does the rear bumper bolt right up and look nice? What's the difference in those mirrors and mine, mine are automatic , I'm trading an iPhone 4 for cluster, console, and fog switch. So I can afford to spend about 200 what's most important I'm not worried about selling just buying so I can use

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does the rear bumper bolt right up and look nice? What's the difference in those mirrors and mine, mine are automatic , I'm trading an iPhone 4 for cluster, console, and fog switch. So I can afford to spend about 200 what's most important I'm not worried about selling just buying so I can use

Ive seen the rear bumper on pickups before looked pretty good

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I'd like to see what condition the dash bezel is in if its tan and maybe even the overhead console.

Sent from the surface of the sun