What should i take from a 2000 yukon denali thats being parted out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well it was night time by the time I got out there but I grabbed the Homelink, Fog light switch, Seats, Center Console, Cluster, 2 x PIAA 520 Driving lights, Front dash clip, 4x4 switch, ac controls, headlight switch, Temp Sensor. Very happy with everything I got, I couldn't grab any door handles it got to late at night and one of the chrome ones was busted, and he wanted to much for the door panels. Now I have to get this console painted picking the paint up tomorrow morning =D

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did this have a bose system? does it have the long floor console ? if so it will have a bose sub in it that i highly recomend to hook up to your system.
i will explain more if the ?'s are yes.

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea it did and I already tested the sub works great I was gonna order mono amp just for the sub what do you recommend

traksta15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
why use the stock bose sub? An aftermarket 8" sub would give great performance for just a bit more price. Granted it's not as concealable as a stock bose sub in the console would be.

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Audio is at the bottom of my list I run pioneer speakers through a pioneer 4 channel amp with no sub and love it, but hell I feel like I got this sub for free so mise well hook it up

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good,good!!! now you will need to take it apart so you can remove all the wiring,modules and the bose amp you can't use it so now it will be alot lighter
is that console paint peeling ? so now it's apart you can clean the plastic parts to prep for prime and paint.
After your done putting it back together you will need to cut a square in the carpet so the front bracket holes (sides of the) SUB sits metal to metal
and then drill the holes. The blue /with white strip is the + green - i use the mtx th350-1d this sub is 1.4 ohm so a 1 ohm stable amp is a must

this amp is 350 rms not knowing power ratings on the sub this amp is plenty cross the lp filter at ,i have sub sonic filter near 50 ,bass boost at 0

now this sub is not for hearing bass blocks away it's made to fill the cabin with good bass so try not to blow it. I had 2 cerwin vegas 12's with two
kenwoods @500 rms driving them i had took all that out now just using the bose sub more space and lighter in the rear now also the amp has a remote
bass knob $135.00 for it crutchfeild. did the console have the top door lids,rear cup holder check out my pics www.photobucket.com/qlcp. let me know
if you have ???? i love this sub so much i put another one in my 2001 dodge cargo van it sounds awsome