What goes here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Mine didn't originally have the piece under the window or the carpet the goes with it. All mine had for trim on the back of the cab/b pillar was a set of speaker covers and the coat hanger thing. So do the panels that I need go all the way to the roof? I had a chance at a set of those but I didn't think they were the right ones.

Yours is set-up exactly like mine.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Mine didn't originally have the piece under the window or the carpet the goes with it. All mine had for trim on the back of the cab/b pillar was a set of speaker covers and the coat hanger thing. So do the panels that I need go all the way to the roof? I had a chance at a set of those but I didn't think they were the right ones.

Yes. They go all the way up to the roof. They also have speaker grills in them for 4X6's to fit in behind about 1/2 way up the plastic. Utilize them or not. Up to you. I didn't. I just left the little screen in behind the grills so that you can't see in there past that.
That large overhead piece is a major PITA to remove without breaking the tabs that help mate it up to those side panels. Take your time in those upper rear corners when removing those panels from the donor.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Yes. They go all the way up to the roof. They also have speaker grills in them for 4X6's to fit in behind about 1/2 way up the plastic. Utilize them or not. Up to you. I didn't. I just left the little screen in behind the grills so that you can't see in there past that.
That large overhead piece is a major PITA to remove without breaking the tabs that help mate it up to those side panels. Take your time in those upper rear corners when removing those panels from the donor.

So I need both B pillar pieces along with a piece that connects them over the rear window? I have A pillar trim but it stops above the door, will I need different ones that connect to the B pillars?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
So I need both B pillar pieces along with a piece that connects them over the rear window? I have A pillar trim but it stops above the door, will I need different ones that connect to the B pillars?

Yes. They go up the 'A' pillar & over the door to connect with the 'B' pillar panels.
Some (most) of those 'A' pillar pieces have an 'Oh ****' handle on the passenger side. There is a bracket under the handles for the screws, that is spot welded to the metal of the pillar. You could fab something up so that the handle doesn't need the bracket, but you won't be able to grab that handle with any type of force, as that will probably pull the handle right outa the 'A' pillar plastic. Bring a drill to drill out those spot welds. Take some measurements of the bracket's location so that everything lines up when you put it together.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Yes. They go up the 'A' pillar & over the door to connect with the 'B' pillar panels.
Some (most) of those 'A' pillar pieces have an 'Oh ****' handle on the passenger side. There is a bracket under the handles for the screws, that is spot welded to the metal of the pillar. You could fab something up so that the handle doesn't need the bracket, but you won't be able to grab that handle with any type of force, as that will probably pull the handle right outa the 'A' pillar plastic. Bring a drill to drill out those spot welds. Take some measurements of the bracket's location so that everything lines up when you put it together.

My truck has the handle so I must have that piece. A buddy of mine is going to have a look at his yard for the pieces tomorrow. Thanks for all the help!

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Got all my pieces and I'm gonna throw em in tomorrow. How do you remove the seat belt from the b pillar?