What goes here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Still looking for these if anyone knows where I can get them.

I see that you have the large panel under the rear window. That is one of 6 panels that the early trucks have. (pre-'95)
These 6 panels consist of 2 long 'A' pillar pieces which go from the dash, up & over the door opening.
The latter years only go up the 'A' pillar to the top front of the door opening.
The early long ones tie into 2 panels that run up & down the 'B' pillar. Those are the ones you don't have. They go from the long 'A' pillar pieces down to the floor, & will cover up those holes that you pictured.
The 'B' pillar pieces also tie into the panel under the rear window that you have & a panel of about the same width that goes over the rear of the headliner.
If you don't have any panels, other than that large piece under the back window, & you're going to go hunt for them, you will also need an early headliner as they are wider in order for the edges to tuck under & be hidden by the longer 'A' pillars.
Also the upper mount for the seat belt will no longer be adjustable, as the large 'B' pillar panels have a single hole for that, & are not slotted. Just gotta align the seat belt mount to the hole in the panel, which will cover up that original adjustable mount.
So if that rear panel is the only one you have, you'll need the 2 'A' pillar pieces, the 2 'B' pillar pieces, & the one over the headliner.
That panel over the H/L can be a PITA to remove from the donor without breaking the tabs on the ends. Have patience!
Doesn't matter what color the panels you find, are. They can be dyed.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
IIRC the 92-94 didn't have them at all. My 94 doesn't have them and it's a non W/T.

Well, the later RC trucks didn't have all the plastic trim. IIRC the model of the truck in the early years may have been the deciding factor on whether they had the trim or not. Sierra/Silverado?

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Mine didn't originally have the piece under the window or the carpet the goes with it. All mine had for trim on the back of the cab/b pillar was a set of speaker covers and the coat hanger thing. So do the panels that I need go all the way to the roof? I had a chance at a set of those but I didn't think they were the right ones.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Well, the later RC trucks didn't have all the plastic trim. IIRC the model of the truck in the early years may have been the deciding factor on whether they had the trim or not. Sierra/Silverado?

Cheyenne. Is that more or less the same as a W/T?? If so that might be why mine aren't there lol.