WHat bezel is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ed Tyler

Reaction score
I am working on my 88 pick up and ordered new door and window switches based on the year make and model of the truck and they are square and the switches in it now are rounded. I know the truck has been customized before I got it and I suspect they changed the interior. Does anyone recognize this bezel and what it is off of? I have all new switches and handle and just need this last piece but not sure what to look for.
You must be registered for see images attach

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see a pic of the bezel your talking about.

88-89 had square bezel and switches 90-94 had the rounded. Door panels where also different except base model W/T

packer0440

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
88-89 I think has black buttons that are more square. Those look like 90-94. **Might** also differ if it is silverado trim or non-silverado. My 92 silverado trim has those buttons, but with a grey bezel.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1990-1994 buttons as everyone has said, but that bezel is your original 1988-1989 that has been modified. Sure looks like someone cut out the holes and used bondo or some other type of filler material to finish it out. The more I look at it full-size, it appears they may have simply chopped up a 1990-1994 bezel and glued it on top of your original; I think I can see 2 layers of plastic there.

Richard