Vortec Lover's '98 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Pretty sure I lost somehow too :nono: I think I was supposed to have my truck painted before his got lifted lol.

Btw truck looks awesome Charles! :waytogo:

You win some you lose some :lol:

Thanks Dean! Now that I've pulled out of the competition, you guys need to get back in the game... Dean needs to paint his truck, Geoff needs to GET ONE

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Well by default im still ahead of Geoff as I have two 400's while he still has zero :read: :lmao:

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
as does yours. looks like you've gotten a few things done since I last saw it!

Not as much as i wanted too, but step by step, it will slowly all get done. Ask Dean how long i have been saying i would finish up my bedside rust.... think we are going on a month, maybe more.

sent from my Galaxy S4 Yo!

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Not as much as i wanted too, but step by step, it will slowly all get done. Ask Dean how long i have been saying i would finish up my bedside rust.... think we are going on a month, maybe more.

sent from my Galaxy S4 Yo!

is this the same lot of procrastinators who were slamming me on my lift? :deal: haha

new sig looks good btw

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Looks awesome man! Shoulda left.the bl on at least to take pics and you were thinking of rotors

sent from my Big Block powered phone